Sunday 28 March 2010

Hotel Chocolat Winner

The entries were printed off, they were folded up, put in an envelope and the lucky winner was drawn at random.


Congratulations to.......



For those who can’t quite make out the text in the photo:

Anonymous said...

The egg looks fantastic!!!
I'd like it to be a nice, dark 70% chocolate. As to the delivery? It would have to be my gorgeous partner Bernard!

Christine.


Well done Christine – I hope you enjoy your egg.
Please email me with your address as soon as possible so Hotel Chocolat can post your egg in time for Easter.

Thanks to all the entrants for taking part.

2 comments:

Lucie said...

I'm gutted! :) Well done to the lucky winner!

Pantha said...

Oh Well. lucky girl. I will just have to make do with cake instead. Have a nice weekend